We bought a carrier for my first son but I wore it once as it wasn't comfortable on my back but the joy as he slept away while we enjoyed an exhibition. Dad wore him more than me and they have a wonderful bond. He really enjoyed wearing him. We started our baby wearing on [...]
Would you like your story here?
If you are interested in writing a blog post for Babywearing Ireland, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don’t let the cold or rain stop you from carrying your child in a sling! 10/12/2017
- Donna captures a flavour of our Wear a Hug fair 2016 16/10/2016
- Ten Reasons Why I LOVE Babywearing 27/06/2016
- Sling meeting and consultations: how might you benefit from both? 27/06/2016
- Journey to life with no wheels 27/06/2014