"Babywearing" is possibly the cutest verb going in the dictionary; it means to literally wear your baby. You can do so with the aid of a piece of material, known as a sling. There are many, many variations of slings out there, and the choice alone can make the idea quite a daunting one to [...]
Would you like your story here?
If you are interested in writing a blog post for Babywearing Ireland, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don’t let the cold or rain stop you from carrying your child in a sling! 10/12/2017
- Donna captures a flavour of our Wear a Hug fair 2016 16/10/2016
- Ten Reasons Why I LOVE Babywearing 27/06/2016
- Sling meeting and consultations: how might you benefit from both? 27/06/2016
- Journey to life with no wheels 27/06/2014