Babywearers and their families and those curious about babywearing came together from all over the country arriving at the Glenroyal Hotel in Maynooth last Sunday (9th October) for the fifth annual Babywearing Ireland (BWI) fundraising Wear a Hug Fair. For the second year I volunteered to take the photos to capture some of this very [...]
Would you like your story here?
If you are interested in writing a blog post for Babywearing Ireland, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don’t let the cold or rain stop you from carrying your child in a sling! 10/12/2017
- Donna captures a flavour of our Wear a Hug fair 2016 16/10/2016
- Ten Reasons Why I LOVE Babywearing 27/06/2016
- Sling meeting and consultations: how might you benefit from both? 27/06/2016
- Journey to life with no wheels 27/06/2014